From Messianic Judaism Wiki
Welcome to the Multimedia Portal
Multimedia consists of images, musical performances, photographs, sheet music and any other kind of Yeshua centered free-content artistic expression imaginable.
“His Branches Shall Spread And His Beauty Shall Be As The Olive Tree” appeared in Memories of Gospel Triumphs Among the Jews During the Victorian Era
(1894). This work, now in the public domain, has been reused in various contexts (often colorized) in both Messianic and Christian circles for generations.
Things You Can Do!
- Help us grow by adding new content. We have initial "seed" content from public domain sources—but we have no intention of keeping ourselves limited by what we can scrape from the public domain.
- Edit existing content, collaborate with other users at discussion page, or see the To Do page.
- Import content from public domain sources.
- Anything else you can think of!
"Jesus is soul of our soul, as He is flesh of our flesh. Who then could think of excluding Him from the people of Israel?"
- —David Baron, The Ancient Scriptures and the Modern Jew
If you have multimedia content you intend to import, please remember the following:
- Content must be freely licensed under an approved license.
- Content must not be from a copyrighted source.
- You may not rip a Messianic Music CD and place any of its contents on this site.
- You may not upload non-freely licensed images. Search results in Google Images are not freely licensed unless otherwise marked.
Join The Discussion
Although there is a fair amount of multimedia content in Messianic Judaism Wiki already, most often in the form of period photographs, there is a lot more that needs to be done. Join the conversation to see what others are doing and how else you can help!